Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Treat Bags


Hello I made these treat bags today. Every year I just do a small treat for the owners of the dogs I walk to say thanks for letting me look after their pooch. I just used plain brown lunch bags and I cut some off the top with pinking shears and then punched two holes. I stamped a greeting in black and then a little candy cane treat on each side. I filled them with the chocolates in the photo, Greg and I sampled the one in the silver wrapper, wow they were nice, they were an Italian one and tasted like coconut. The other is a classic Ghiradelli square, they bring out the Christmas peppermint bark flavour each year and that is very nice also.

I've half completed the treat bags for the dogs, I'm just waiting on the Christmas dog biscuits to come in at the shops.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. too good to give away, where's mine? love hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very clever this morning and sent a fake message and now hopefully this will publish okay. The owners of the doggies will be very happy being treated to a goodies bag for there self. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea Lindsey your dogs and there owners will love them . The Christmas peppermint bark flavoured chocolate sounds very nice xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete