Hi everyone Happy Friday, the sun is shining here which is nice but it's cold but to look on the bright side it's sunny!
I made this card for my friend Christina in Germany for Christmas, I love the Forever Friends bear and I'm sure she does too so I''m sure she will like her card. I used a white square card and then I matted on top a red spotty later as well as a strip of light green and grey spotty paper. I used my Teresa Collins December 25th cartridge to cut out the circle frame. I used Art Philosophy to cut out the green circle and stamped a sentiment and did faux stitching with a gel pen. I added the bear to finish.
lovely card honey! Christina will love it, i am sure. love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI will have another go at sending this and it happened the other day when I click on Publish the square goes blank. I haven't got a clue what I had written my memory is all fuzzy. I love the forever friends they are such cute little bears and the green circle sets him off really well, Lesley
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Lindsey the circle frame is lovely and goes well with the gorgeous bears , Christina will love her card. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteA really lovley card!!!
ReplyDeleteConny