Friday, November 15, 2013
Christmas Cutlery Holder
Hi everyone Happy Thursday, I've got 2 cute little cutlery holders to show you today. I got a Joann's catalogue last week and they had some nice ideas. I took some inspiration from a Cutlery holder they had in there from David Tutera's products and I thought I would make my own using my Cricut. I cut 2 of everything for Greg and I. So first I cut a 5 x 7 postage stamp style rectangle from Art Philosophy from some lovely glittery paper (Greg bought me a great stack last time he went away for work), I also cut 2 more from some green mirror card (from the same stack) and just glued the sides and bottom. I then used my Artbooking cartridge to cut the red lattice layers. I sized everything in the Cricut Craft Room as it made it a lot easier. I then cut 2 green patterned borders from Artbooking as well. I cut 2 fancy labels from Elegant Edges and then from Doodlecharms I cut the cute reindeer face and Santa. I added some Christmassy cord through some holes I punched and I made up one for the photo, I'll do the other one nearer to Christmas. I tied some gold chiffon ribbon around the cutlery and added a tag. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovey honey, they will look good on our Christmas table, you make so much effort, to go along with the cake to end all cakes this year! Love Hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteHooray! it went first time and now I can comment. They will look very pretty on your Christmas dinner table along with the rest of your decorations, Lesley
ReplyDeleteyour ideas and creativity are amazing Lindsey. These cutlery holders are just wonderful and will add a very special addition to your Christmas table and the Christmas cake that Greg is designing.
ReplyDeletexxx mom xxx
These are really fab! Love them!
ReplyDeletethese are adorable, check out my post here....*grin*
ReplyDeletehttp://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2013/11/waltzingmouse-stamp-giveaway-winner.html
enjoy *~*