Thursday, November 7, 2013
Greg's Christmas Card
Hello everyone I haven't put anything on here for a while I've been enjoying my knitting when I have time (which isn't a lot at the moment) and my skills are constantly improving but I decided to make another card for Greg for Christmas as I did make him one but I felt it was more of a wintery themed card in the end, so I'll still give him that but I made a Christmas one as well. I cut a snowglobe card shape from my Doodlecharms cartridge, I put it in the Cricut Craft Room to make it into a card. I cut a layer from some snowy paper and then cut my own bit of "snow" to which I added glitter. I cut a Christmas tree from Art Philosophy and decorated with rhinestones. I cut my font from Simply Charmed and I used a cute Forever Friends die cut I got with a magazine. I know Greg will love this, hope you like it too : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the snow globe idea Lindsey is so cute, the glitter snow looks really effective , Greg will love his special card. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I did try to comment and it wouldn't publish I just wasn't myself. I thought the whole effect was perfect with the glitter etc. and so cute, I am sure Greg will love his card, Lesley
ReplyDelete