
Hello, Happy Monday! I finished this page this morning before I go to the gym and work hard with my lovely husband, I actually started it last week and did a little bit more yesterday morning before we went out so it's been a work under construction. This is my last of my Valentines Day pages, I had to do a page on the wonderful dinner Greg cooked me. I started with pink cardstock then cut 2 scalloped squares from Art Philosophy in 2 different patterned papers, I don't often take a lot of notice of the products I used as I just use what's in my stash or what I love but the red heart sheet is a Doodlebug sweet cakes one and I think the other one is a Basic Grey one. I cut the title from my Victorian Romance cartridge. I added various stickers and even used the little be mine tag I had put on Greg's little Koala card that I put on the breakfast table that day. Some of those sentiment tags are Jillybean soup labels and I love the one that says Love you More as Greg and I are always in competition with who loves each other more : ). There are also some Recollections buttons on there as well as a love pin I found a packet of My Little Yellow Bicycle ones at Michaels on Saturday. I used a Fiskars stamp for the sentiment on the pink frame. Greg got me these when he was in Massachusetts for a bargain from Joann's, I love them. To finish I added strip journaling that I did on Publisher, hope you enjoy my page.
I love the papers you have used in the background they blend with the photos really well. The photos with the cake are all lovely great also. Well thought out, Lesley
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page honey, a wonderful day indeed! love you more! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI love the layout of this page Lindsey the papers are really beautiful and a great choice for such a romantic page, all the sentiments you've used are perfect. lovely page. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely page Lindsey, with great colors :) It seems like you had a wonderful day :) Annelen
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey your LO is fabulous..so many gorgeous details. Hope all is well with you. We have the builders back so all slightly chaotic at home!
ReplyDeleteJayne x