Saturday, March 16, 2013
Easter card
Hi everyone, I haven't been around on my blog much lately as I haven't been feeling very well and really run down and tired so I haven't felt like making cards or doing my scrapbooking,. I've done a bit of knitting though as I find that I've been able to do that easier when I'm so tired. Anyway I did want to make a card today for one of my oldest friends Melanie as I got a wonderful bright and cheery Cross stitched Easter card from her today it was so cute with a little bunny and his basket of eggs, it really brightened up a rainy day here so I decided to make a card for Melanie. I am struggling with inspiration at the moment but I do like my card and I know she will, the little pink bunny is quite cheerful and also the flower embossing folder and punch I used remind me of Spring which we are so looking forward to! So I will mail this to Melanie tomorrow, have a lovely weekend, I am looking forward to spending it relaxing and feeling a bit better with my lovely hubby Greg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you're feeling better soon Lindsey.
ReplyDeleteSpring will be there soon and in the meantime keep brightening our day with your lovely creative cards.This one is so pretty and I love the bunny on the embossed egg and the colours you've used. melanie will love it. xxxx mom xxx
A very pretty card and cute bunny, I am sure your friend will love it, Lesley
ReplyDeleteLovely Easter card, Melanie will love it! Love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDelete