Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Second page of Ruby mini album: Doggy Treats
Hello hope you are having a nice Tuesday, I put together a second page for our Ruby album. I"m keeping the pages quite simple in this album for most of the pages but for some I might add some journaling, we'll see. For this page I cut an 8 x 8 piece of glittery paper for the base and cut out some snowflakes in another shade of grey. I used my Nate's ABC cartridge to cut out the Doggy Treats title and then added a Woof bone sticker. In this picture Ruby was "shaking paws" for her treats she loved to do that even in the snow. She also loved the snow (unlike Greg and I!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sweet little miss ruby!~ what a cutie she was who loved her treats!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteMiss Ruby's tummy would be very cold, I guess it wouldn't matter if there were treats on hand, Lesley
ReplyDeletewho could resist that face she could melt your heart love the glittery paper Lindsey xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete