Friday, August 9, 2013

First page of mini album for Ruby

Hello I have a page to show you today on a 8 x 8 mini album I'm making on Ruby. We miss Ruby so much she was such a beautiful dog so I wanted to do an album on her so we can look through it and think of all the wonderful times we spent with Ruby.

I've taken a few days to do this but got the first page done. I started with a pink page and then some very cute owl and tree patterned paper. I found this at Michaels and I knew it was perfect as it matches the owls on her collar. Ruby was a real fashionista and had many beautiful collars. I cut a black frame from Elegant Edges for the photo and then a strip of green card which I punched with a Martha Stewart flower edger punch. I had some pink sparkly chipboard letters in my stash so I used these for the title and also some chipboard flowers with a gemstone in the middle. Two little hearts on the frame finish it. I look forward to showing you more pages.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful page of a beautiful girl, we had such good times with her, wish she was still here, we could play with her and Ivy....love hubby!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely start to a beautiful dog called Ruby, I know how much you both loved her and spent many happy hours with her and you will never forget Ruby. Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful first page of Ruby she was an extraordinary dog and so gorgeous this page is just perfect Lindsey and I look forward to seeing more of the album. Special memories.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if it's anything like the first page, it will be one adorable album when you get done! So cute!

    ReplyDelete