Saturday, May 21, 2011

You Give Me Butterflies

This is the first chance I've had this week for any scrapbooking so I continued on with our St Lucia photos. Today was some lovely ones the Photographer took on the beach. I found the lovely bordered paper in my stash so I mounted that onto some blue card and also the photos. I used my Cricut to cut just about everything else, except for 2 of the smaller white flowers which were Prima paper flowers. I used brads and rhinestones to decorate those and some mini heart stickers. I love the saying "You give me butterflies" as we had butterflies in the theme of our ceremony to remember our nanna and Greg definitely makes my heart flutter ♥



3 comments:

  1. Lindsey very tasteful the colours, well done, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so pretty Lindsey and I love the way you have created the page around the Butterfly theme.
    which cartrdge did you use for the heart in the left hand corner?
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lesley!
    Mom - I think it was "Straight from the nest" catridge

    ReplyDelete