Friday, May 27, 2011

Escape

I started this page the other day and didn't have time to finish it so I did today. Its of when we first arrived at the Sandals resort in St Lucia and shows pictures of us eating our breakfast at the lovely restaurant and the view of this beautiful Caribbean style house on top of the hill. Also the beautiful pool underneath the restaurant and the cheeky birds that came each day trying to scavenge some food! I found some nice papers to compliment, I was quite pleased I found the butterflies paper in the same colours. I used my Cricut to cut out the Escape saying and also the fern leaves and tropical flowers. Greg's mum bought me a scrapbook kit a while back and I found the little saying in the middle of the photos from that kit. I typed a small bit of journalling. I am really happy with this one and all the lovely tropical colours and brings back wonderful memories of one of the best holidays of our lives!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey another lovely page, very pretty colours in enhancing the back ground, pleased to hear you are still finding little things in that scrap booking kit, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used on this page Lindsey so fresh and bright , have you got some more pages of St Lucia to scrapbook? mom xxx

    ReplyDelete