Saturday, May 14, 2011

Loves takes first bite

A nice way to finish the week is another scrapbook page on our ceremony in St Lucia. I really love these pictures of us cutting our cake and drinking our champagne. I had the perfect papers for these and I love the paisley design and also the cute little bird border. I used my Cricut to cut out my font and also the wedding cake. The wedding cake was a 3 tier on the cartridge but I trimmed it down to a 2 tier to match the cake we had. I then decorated it with little flowers. For the title I used a little heart brad on the "i" and finished off with some flower stickers and a "Love birds" sticker.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favourite I love the Wedding cake cut out, and the colours you have used are just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, another beautiful page, you are finding some very pretty papers, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete