Today after going to the gym, walking the dogs in the lovely weather and making the apartment sparkling and clean I had a bit of time to do some scrapbooking. I'm almost finished (I think only one more page to go) on our St Lucia ceremony photos. I chose this black and white one of a favourite shot and because the photo was black and white I could use really any colours. I chose some lovely "I love you" paper in cream and black and then some really nice embossed butterfly and floral paper. I also had a scrap of some heart paper left over so I used that down the right hand side. I used my Cricut to cut the border around my journalling and also the "Kiss me" which was just perfect for this picture. I had some nice love themed stickers to use so I used those for the other wording and also the hearts etc. The arrow was cut out from the cricket as well as the scalloped edges. I blinged up the arrow with some gems. A really nice cute page and nice memories ♥
I love this photo so cute, and the page you have made is so creative and interesting Lindsey, I love it mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey another lovely page of memories, Lesley
ReplyDelete