I've finally finished the last of my Valentines Day pages, I'm really happy as it's lovely to see them all in the album and we can enjoy looking at them and thinking of the lovely memories : ). I love this page because it's one of my favourite photos. I used 3 different types of papers, I went through my large selection of papers and I found the middle sheet of paper with all of the nice words on it and I co-ordinated the other papers to match. I matted the photo onto white then black card. I cut out the words using my "All Mixed Up" Cricut cartridge and used a border down the side. I used some chipboard flowers from my stash, a chipboard heart and label which I then printed "Valentines Day 2011" and stuck it inside. I had a cute "Pucker Up" panel which I cut out as it was perfect for this picture.
Lindsey that is so cute, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteGreat work as always honey, just one of your many skills! Love ya lots, love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeletebeautiful page Lindsey a very nice way to finish off your pages of Valentines Day. I love the Heart border down the side. the heading "Sweet Smoochies" is perfect' love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteThank you all : ) xx
ReplyDelete