Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cute birthday cake

Ok well I"m enjoying a nice Friday afternoon, it's a bit wet outside so what better than to put my creative mind to use! I also have my lovely husband working at home so his opinion is very important and I love to show him my work! So, here we go using the "Sweet Treats" cartridge again (I think I'm addicted to this, all these lovely cakes and no calories lol). I used a coral coloured card with some co-ordinating stripy paper. I cut out the cake plate and cake using the cartridge, laying all the pieces. I also cut out the flowers and used just a plain hole punch for the centres. I had the perfect piece of ribbon in my stash so that went around the middle and finished off with a round stamped greeting that I stamped in chocolate brown. Very cute card!

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is a very pretty calorie free birthday card, I love it, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. great cake.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete