Friday, April 15, 2011

Our Private Paradise

Today continuing on with my St Lucia pages. Now that I have finished our ceremony pictures it was time to start on the actual holiday pictures. I have so many great photos as it was such a beautiful location and a 5 star resort that I wasn't entirely sure where to start! So I started with our suite and all the elements of it in a grid type arrangement. I kept it simple as I wanted the photos to be the star of the show : ). I used my rub ons for the title and that was perfect as I felt it was our our own private paradise as we had the private pool, Butler and luxurious suite as well as a lovely view which I have showcased here for us to remember forever. I used my "Lifes a beach" Cricut catrridge to create the seagulls (Gregs idea, thanks sweetie!) and the tropical flower. I used a pre-cut border to line the bottom. I used a tropical flower background page to go with the Carribbean feel! Love this page!

1 comment:

  1. Lindsey you must be catching up now with all your pages, that man done in the corner I thought couldn't be Greg he looked like a bouncer and when I enlarged the photo I then new it wasn't him. Keep up the good work, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete