Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Gift of Love

Today I had some free time so continuing on with the Valentines Day pages. This is my second last one and it's of the gifts that Greg and I gave to each other. I called it "The Gifts of Love". I had some beautiful glittery heart paper for the background on black card and then matted my photos onto that. I used my Cricut to cut out some tags (to go with the gift theme) and the 'Love" word. I also used my "Sweethearts" Cricut cartridge to cut out the little lingerie/PJ set, the gifts and the envelope and some heart and flower embellishments in the corner. I finished off with some little red brads on the tags and also some journalling on the side. Greg loved this page, I think it was his favourite, I love it too ♥

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours you chose Lindsey they stand out beautifully, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lesley, I love the colours too and especially the glittery paper! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work as always honey, I think this is one of my most favorite ones! Keep up the good work! Love ya lots, hubby! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you think of all these fantastic layouts Lindsey? :-)this one is so good I love the little lingerie set that you have cut out I can see why this is your favourite xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete