I loved the photos so much from the zoo yesterday that I scrapped them today. This will be my last project for this year as it's time to pack up all my stuff before we go back to Aust on Wednesday. I used some patterned paper with lights on it as it was perfect for the theme and my Cricut to cut out the lettering, snowflakes, penguin and Christmas tree. I had a sparkly chipboard flourish so that went under the journalling.
where did you find that paper with the lights on Lindsey thats just perfect I love the way you've put it all together great job love mom xxx
ReplyDeletethats a very colorful zoo. were there real animals too or had they gone into hibernation.
ReplyDeletelove Aunty Sue x
Mum - the paper was in a Christmas stack I had
ReplyDeleteAunty Sue - some of them were out like the penguins but the rest were not there, I'm not sure if they were in hibernation or just away at night