Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christkindl Market

I decided to do this page today, I am in the middle of my St Lucia pages but I've been told to wait and see what Santa brings me before I finish them, so that will wait now till next year. So I scrapbooked our photos from the German Christkindl Market from last weekend. I love the photo of Greg and I the most with our cute little boots filled with hot chocolate. I used my Cricut cartridges to cut out the letters and shapes and I had some gingerbread paper which went with the theme perfectly. I finished the page with a striped fabric heart.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey that is very nice I love it, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you put this photo on a page it's such a lovely photo of the 2 of you and the little mug of steamimg hot chocolate .love it mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete