I have found some time today to continue on with my Valentines Day pages. I did this one on the beautiful food Greg cooked for me. I used my heart themed paper along with the cardstock and some striped paper. I used some word stickers I found recently which were too lovely not to use and an I love you mini card. I cut out a heart using my Cricut and glued red and white sequins all over it (took a looooonng time and I had to be very patient) but it was worth it. I then attached it to a spare lollypop stick. I did that to represent the heart lollypop Greg made me. I'm really happy with this one as it's a bit "blingy" and pretty!
lovely valentines page Lindsey I love the heart lollipop and you must have had a lot of patience with all those sequins it looks so good. love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteGreat work honey, love the lollipop to match the Chocolate one i made in the photo! Looking forward to next year and your turn to cook! Love ya lots, Hubby! xooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoox
ReplyDeleteLovely bright page Lindsey, couldn't read what you had written there but it was certainly a Valentines day to remember. Lesley.
ReplyDelete