The second page in my series of Valentines Day pages was 2 of my favourite pictures of us. I was humming the Beetles song "Love is all you need" as I was working lol..I used black card to keep it nice and simple. Matted my photos onto white card and put a cardstock flower border in the middle of them along with a "LOVE" chipboard piece which I inked in red. I cut out the font using my Calligraphy cartridge and the hearts. I used another cartridge to cut out the flowers and finished those off with a brad and some ribbon.
hi honey, nice work as always! Being a good cook doesnt hurt either.. :-) LOL Love ya lots, Love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLesley says- That is very different Lindsey to what your pages usually are. I like it also.
ReplyDeleteI never get tired of seeing your pages Lindsey and this is so lovely well done xxx mom
ReplyDelete