I decided to start on my Valentines Pages from this year as it was such a wonderful evening and I have been looking forward to scrapping all the lovely pictures and remember this lovely time in pictures. I started with a page on the lovely table that Greg set with all the beautiful bits and pieces, so I definitely had to scrap these as there was so many lovely things to look at. I used heart paper as the main sheet and then cardstock for the rest. I used my Cricut "Plantin Schoolbook" cartridge for the letters which I love. Greg put cute little noodle boxes on the table with chocolates in, so I saved them and decided to cut out the heart in LOVED out of the noodle box : ). I used a puffy gingham heart and also a vellum quote at the top. I cut out a rosette and circle out of the same cartridge and used rub-on letters to say "Number 1 Hubby" (which he is! ♥) and some journalling. I chose "I am Loved" as the title as it sums it up perfectly because I am loved and how lucky am I to have a thoughtful and loving husband to do all of this for me...I love how this first one turned out and I'm looking forward to doing more soon..
Hi honey, absolutely wonderful work as usual, love the heart from the noodle boxes! cant wait to see some more now!! love ya lots, love hubby!
ReplyDeleteThats Georgeous...love it Lindsey...is that spotted heart ribbon or card at the bottom of the page...
ReplyDeleteThanks sweetie, knew you would love it!
ReplyDeleteFiona - it's a cardstock border at the bottom : )
Lesley said.....
ReplyDeleteVery well done, can't wait to see the rest of the pages now Lindsey.
Thanks Lesley, more coming up soon!
ReplyDeleteexcellent work Lindsey I love it all but I especially love the rosette, which cartridge was that on Iam looking forward to seeing the other pages, xxxx
ReplyDelete