Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Christmas Door Card
Hello I made this card recently it's for my Aunty Julie and Uncle Rick in England. In England they have their mailboxes in their front door so this was perfect for them. I started with a green card and then used a kraft cardstock and ran it through a lined embossing folder, I chose that one because it looks a bit like a house material used behind the door. I cut a red door on my Cricut and a wreath. My lovely Greg came up with a good idea instead of cutting a slot in the door, just use a black marker to give the illusion of a slot. I cut a rectangle out for the envelope and used my Cricut to write my greeting. The wreath is cut from Cricut and I added some gems on the wreath and an enamel dot for the door handle. I like this one : ) thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the letter box idea lindsey very "english" and very appropriate for julie and rick xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely bright and different. The door looks the real deal, that mean's they still have mail delivered on foot if mailbox is inside door, Lesley
ReplyDelete