Hello I've got a couple more Christmas cards to show you that I've had on the go for about a week. I've been busy with studying and doing stuff at the back of the house with Greg so I'm trying to get all my cards done bit by bit. These two turned out nice.
The first one I used one of the Anna Griffin Christmas cards from the Cricut, it has a nice holly edge. I added a rectangle down the left hand side and used my Cricut to write the greeting. I also used an Anna Griffin outline image which is a bit like a stamp but it draws on the Cricut. I colored this in with pencils. I hole punched some circles out of a scrap of the red glitter paper for the berries on the holly. I added a sticky washi tape along the join.
For the second one I embossed a panel using my holly embossing folder then added 2 more strips, on one I stamped my greeting. I cut a tree in foil green on my Cricut. This all went onto a gold card. Thanks for looking.

lovely cards honey! good to be getting xmas cards done in advance with the house move coming up! your always so organised! love hubby!!
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, nice and bright for Christmas, Lesley
ReplyDelete2 more really lovely cards Lindsey .
ReplyDeleteLove the holly and a great idea to punch out the berries on glitter paper. xxx mom xxx