Hello, I have decided to start my blog again to showcase my cards and scrapbook pages. At the moment, no crafting for me till after I get back from my holiday and after my exam is done as I have to be good and concentrate on that but after then watch out for my projects appearing on here and I look forward to your comments, so stay tuned : ) Love Lindsey
Hey welcome back to the world of blooging! Love the new colours of your blog it looks fab well done and I cannot wait to see your creations....but in the meantime, study hard it will pay off :) x
ReplyDeleteHello Lindsey.this is such a great idea.i will be looking at your blog every day to see your progress. love mom xxx
ReplyDeleteHello Lindsey,I managed to create an account so now I can look at your blog anytime, I'm really looking forward to seeing all your great craft projects .mom xx
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I know nothing about blogging but you can show me what it is all about. I look forward to seeing your stuff and stealing ideas. Have fun. Love your favourite Aunty Sue x
ReplyDelete